||19.0 City / 28.0 Hwy
- Engine, 3.8L 3800 V6 SFI (197 HP [147 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 227 lb.-ft. [308 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)
- Axle, 2.86 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery rundown protection
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Ride and Handling
- Tires, P235/55R17, all-season, blackwall
- Tire, Spare, 16" (40.6cm)
- Wheel, 16" spare, steel
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion, variable ratio
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Fuel capacity, 18 gallons
- Moldings, bodyside, body-color with chrome inserts
- Grille, Black painted
- Headlamps, halogen, composite, front, includes flash-to-pass and Twilight Sentinel
- Front cornering lamps, front turn signal
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted
- Armrest, center, rear, includes dual cupholders and trunk pass through
- Console, center, includes storage bin, storage tray, dual cupholders, coin holder and armrest (Not available with (AN3) Six-passenger seating.)
- Carpet savers, front and rear, stain-resistant
- Steering column, tilt, manual
- Instrumentation, includes coolant temperature, tachometer, fuel gauge, speedometer, driver information center and compass
- Woodgrain trim, Walnut Burl
- Tire inflation monitor system
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down
- Trunk release, power, includes valet lockout, located in glovebox
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Retained accessory power, power windows and radio remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Air conditioning, dual-zone, automatic, includes individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger, automatic climate control and rear seat heating/cooling outlets
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Sound system feature, 6-speaker, enhanced audio
- Antenna, integral, rear
- Assist handles, overhead, front passenger and rear doors, includes rear jacket hooks
- Lighting, interior, rear reading, switchable
- Lighting, interior, includes glovebox, trunk, delayed entry/exit with theater dimming, rear courtesy, front footwell and front map lights
- Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger dual-stage and front passenger dual-depth airbag system, includes passenger sensing system (front passenger airbag status indicated on the inside rearview mirror) driver and right front passenger side-impact, and side curtain for 1st and 2nd row outboard passengers. (Head curtain air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat, See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all positions
- Safety belts, 3-point, front outboard (Center position lap belt is only available when 6-passenger seating is ordered)
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear
At The Car Guy, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We have partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
We have good, bad, and no credit financing available. We have also added several credit unions to our portfolio with rates as low as 1.99% WAC
We only offer financing on select vehicles.
PLEASE EMAIL OR TEXT A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR ID TO MATT@THECARGUY.US OR 817-966-2301 WHEN SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION!
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles thoroughly before we purchase them. However, for your peace of mind, we offer extended warranties.
We offer a FREE WARRANTY on almost all of our vehicles!! Please note that if you would like extend your free warranty, it can be purchased at an additional cost above the purchase price of your new vehicle. You may have the option to include the cost of your warranty purchase into your vehicle financing, or you may pay for a warranty separately - your choice. If you are interested in any of our extended warranty plans, please inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.