||17.0 City / 24.0 Hwy
Check this one out! This is an Extemely Nice Enclave CXL!! One Owner! 28 MPG SUV! Loaded with Navigation, Bose Sound, Rear DVD Entertainment, Leather, 3rd Row Seating, Captain's Chairs, Rearview Camera, Heated Seats, Onstar, Chrome Wheels, PDC and much more!
For more information please call now at 940-387-9300. Check out our website for more pictures! www.carguyusedcars.com
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 DI Direct Injection (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Exhaust, dual with bright chromed tips
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Headlights, articulating
- Fog lamps, front, halogen, with projector technology
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear power
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time reactivation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Inerface)
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger (fore-aft and recline), power lumbar
- Floor mats, front and rear auxiliary, covering (Floormats first, second and third row.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display (Digital compass display moves to navigation screen with (UUM) Audio system with Navigation and (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment and Navigation.)
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and side curtain for first, second and third row outboard passengers with Passenger Sensing System and roll over protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
At The Car Guy, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We have partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
We have good, bad, and no credit financing available. We have also added several credit unions to our portfolio with rates as low as 1.99% WAC
We only offer financing on select vehicles.
PLEASE EMAIL OR TEXT A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR ID TO MATT@THECARGUY.US OR 817-966-2301 WHEN SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION!
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles thoroughly before we purchase them. However, for your peace of mind, we offer extended warranties.
We offer a FREE WARRANTY on almost all of our vehicles!! Please note that if you would like extend your free warranty, it can be purchased at an additional cost above the purchase price of your new vehicle. You may have the option to include the cost of your warranty purchase into your vehicle financing, or you may pay for a warranty separately - your choice. If you are interested in any of our extended warranty plans, please inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.